Specialty Automotive & Industrial Driveline Additives
Nelson Brothers provides a range of PIBSI (polyisobutylene succinimides) dispersants which can be used in industrial and automotive driveline fluid formulations. Our specialty driveline additives are designed for a wide range of applications from automotive and industrial gear to transmission to tractor hydraulic fluids.
Dispersants suspend harmful materials in the body of the liquid and prevent deposition on the metal surfaces. In addition, they also act to neutralize any acidic combustion products that have been generated.
These dispersant products are surface-active molecules comprised of a polar headgroup which is connected to a non-polar hydrocarbon tail. The polar headgroup attaches to the contaminant to surround it, keep it in solution and minimize any deposition on the surface of the engine part. This activity can act to extend the functional life of the lubricant.
Nelson Brothers Specialty Chemicals offers laboratory size samples of products to prospective customers free of charge.
Available in a variety of different nitrogen contents
Can be produced from a variety of amines
Customized products are available
Available as concentrates or as blends
Improve overall industrial driveline performance
Driveline Product Resources
Customized Driveline Additives Available
Depending on your particular application, Nelson Brothers is able to provide products that are tailored to your specific requirements including:
- Available in a variety of different nitrogen contents and Total Base Number (TBN).
- Can be produced from a variety of amines, alkanolamines and ethlyeneamines.
- Customized products can be produced to meet your specific application.
- Our products are available as concentrates or as blends. Including blends with other fuel additives such as viscosity improvers or corrosion inhibitors.
- Our aim is to work with you to produce the product that meets your exact specification